Why do I need a wheel alignment?
It’s important to keep your wheels pointing in the same direction.
Misaligned wheels can lead to the following problems:
- Higher fuel consumption
- Shorter tyre life
- Unsafe handling
- Increased driver fatigue
Prevent excessive and irregular tyre wear
Photo of a tyre with excessive shoulder wear
When do I need a wheel alignment?
Every six months or 10,000 kms, whichever comes first.
Our team have specialised equipment to make sure your wheels are correctly aligned. We'll get you back on the straight and narrow.
You may need a wheel alignment if:
- Your car is 'fighting you' through the steering.
- It feels like it's pulling to one side or the other.
- You've recently had new tyres fittted.
- Components in your suspension have been replaced.
- Your vehicle has hit anything on the road - like a pothole.
- You simply haven't had one for 6 months or you have travelled more than 10,000 km since your wheels were last re-aligned.
Incorrect Wheel Alignment
Incorrect Wheel Alignment - Toe In
Incorrect Wheel Alignment - Toe Out
Incorrect Wheel Alignment - Positive Camber
Incorrect Wheel Alignment - Negative Camber
Incorrect Wheel Alignment - Incorrect Tracking